Wednesday 24 March 2010

Fresh for Spring treasury

It's been months since I've done one of these, but yes here goes... my latest treasury!

It's a collection of some really beautiful items from wonderful sellers I have found while browsing through Etsy Categories. Handmade, vintage, supplies, all these items have something really special about them. The lovely fresh colours welcome in Spring.

The treasury itself is only available for the next two days, but if you like any of the items below, please click on the image and a link will take you directly to the seller's shop.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very spring-like. Revives and inspires me - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You have a talent for treasuries..Teach me! lol Those are my shews :P Thank you love!

    Perla

    ReplyDelete